Michael was diagnosed in January 2020 because he hurt his knee, and then had a nose bleed that wouldn't stop. From the time he was diagnosed until now, it has been endless appointments and hospital stays. He was at Riley Hospital for 6 months or so. He ended up with Guillian Barre syndrome, which left him paralyzed temporarily and is now working hard at walking with a walker and towards walking without it.
He had several surgeries on his right arm because of infection, and now has some mobility issues that we get OT for. He has weekly OT/PT appointments. He has JUST made it to maintenance and we are breathing a sigh of relief. He continues to have really bad neuropathic pain that we are trying to manage.
Michael's Make-A-Wish request was to have dairy goats, so that he could one day open his own farm and allow children that are undergoing chemo and other disorders/illnesses to be able to come and sit with the goats and be loved. He is a 4-H member, and a boy scout. He is struggling mightily with all of this, because of COVID. He can't see the scouts and he can't be around other 4-H members.
He does his best and is enrolled at this time in online school. His dream is to become a vet for farm animals or to become an Artificial Insemination specialist for ruminants. He just loves being around his animals and wants others to be able to have some too, and to make sure they are healthy. He took Vet Science in 4-H this past year.
Below is a list of patterns that have been chosen for this quilt.
Please check this list for duplications before signing up.
Link to sign-up form is at the bottom of the list.
Accepting 20 signups
1. Sharon H - UK - Etsy MarussiaStitchStudio - Baby Goat - NA - Face, neck & shoulder, Body going left w/ head turned to right
2. Joan M - AZ - Stoney Creek's Only Yesterday - Boy With Goat - Pg 2 - Wearing straw hat, eating an apple & holding on to goat's horn
3. Stephanie H - WI - Etsy AnabellasShop - Tilly Goat - NA - Young brown & white goat, standing, looking right
4.Inez D - SC - Etsy MarussiaStitchStudio - Alpine Goat - NA - Brown. headshot, turned left, w/ collar w/ bell
5. Kaye S - OK - DMC's On the Farm - Boy and Goat - Pg 11 - Boy in overalls, petting a white goat
6. Sandy S - MO - Etsy MarussiaStitchStudio - Holstein Calf - NA - Black & white calf headshot, looking right
7. Tywanna J - NC - True Colors' - Lambs For Sale - Pg 2-3 - White lamb standing, facing right, w/ barrel behind lamb
8. Rita L - MI - Pegasus' Farm Animals - Goats - Pg 12-13 - 2 goats in field w/ 2 kids in background
9. Angela T - CA - Dimensions kit - Horse Pals - NA - Head & necks of 2 horses w/ necks crossed
10. Nancy F - IL - Jeanette Crews' Oink! - Never Eat More - Pg 5-6 -White & black pig upper body, leaning over fence
11. Ellen S - NZ - DMC's On the Farm - Baby Lambs - Pg 9 - 2 lambs in grass, facing forward
12. Jani P - CT - Puckerbrush - John Deere #9 - NA - House & barn in background, tractor in foreground, going left
13. Sue C - CAN - Heritage Stitchcraft - Pig Tales - NA - Sow w/ piglet, standing, facing left
14. Carolyn P - MA - Etsy MarussiaStitchStudio - Cute Ducklings - NA - 2 ducklings in grass
15. Carol H - PA - Green Apple - Adelaide & Baby Belle - NA - Cow w/ calf, standing, facing left
16. Robin K - PA - Etsy MarussiaStitchStudio - Canada Goose - NA - Rear view, walking away w/ gosling
17. Karen B - PA - Etsy Beau2Stitch - Brown Cow - NA - Brown & white headshot, facing right
18. Debbie S - AL - Etsy MarussiaStitchStudio - Horse - NA - Pinto foal, lying in grass, facing right
19. Julie L - PA - Pegasus' Farm Animals - Sheep - PG 10-11 - Ram & ewe in foreground, 2 lambs playing on hill behind
20. Sandra P - MA - anfisa1.gallery.ru - Mother Hen - NA - Brown & white hen, facing right, w/ 3 peeps
SIGNUPS FOR THIS QUILT ARE CLOSED