Birth Date: August 11, 2016
Diagnosis: T-Cell ALL
Due Date: May 1, 2021
Gage was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia one month before his 2nd birthday in July 2018. He had very subtle symptoms of easily bruising and small purple like freckles on his belly. We later found out the spots on his belly were petechia. That was it! We were stunned when it turned out 97% of his blood had Leukemia cells. We almost lost our son to cancer and had no idea.
Today Gage has been in chemotherapy for 2.5 years. We are finally approaching his last year of treatment! With over 70 chemo appointments and 16 spinal taps to date Gage is still going strong. It's been a very rough road but we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Below is a list of patterns that have been chosen for this quilt.
Please check this list for duplications before signing up.
Link to sign-up form is at the bottom of the list.
Accepting 12 signups
1. Ginny H - ID - Dew Designs' Trains, Trains, Trains - Caboose - Pg 5 - Red caboose
2. Karen B - PA - Etsy StitchingLand - Locomotive - NA - Colorful steam engine, headed right
3. Akshay R - TX - Etsy KOArtByDesign - Old Fashioned Train - NA - Engine, coal car & caboose, headed right
4. Vicki R - CT -
5. Debbie S - AL - Etsy ClimbingGoatDesigns - Steam Train - NA - Engine &1 car headed right
6. Sandy G - VA - Coricamo leaflet - Blue Locomotive - NA - Antique, headed right
7. Trudy J - CAN - Stoney Creek's More Hardworking Vehicles - Train - Pg 10-11 - Sante Fe Locomotive
8. Sandra P - MA - Down at the Depot - Train Sampler - NA - Front of steam engine & back of passenger car
9. Carrie H - MO - Stoney Creek's Railroad Memories - Engine #490 - Pg 8-9 - Yellow engine headed left
10. Jeanne O - PA - Jeanette Crews' Antique Trains - 1876 - NA - Blue engine & coal car, headed left
11. Susan L - MI - Patricia Gas in Designs - Train Ride Sampler - NA - Engine & coal car only,. headed left
12. Carol H - PA - Etsy StitchItPicasso - Moonlit Train - NA - Train silhouette crossing trestle over lake, going left
SIGNUPS FOR THIS QUILT ARE CLOSED