Below is a list of patterns that have been chosen for this quilt.
Please check this list for duplications before signing up.
Link to sign-up form is at the bottom of the list.
Accepting 20 signups
1. Sandy S - MO - Cyberstitchers - US Marine Corps - NA - Round emblem
2. Jeanne O- PA - The Stitcherhood - July 4th - NA - US map done as a flag w/ patriotic words surrounding
3. Jani P - CT - Covered Crossings Stitchery - Standing Proud - NA - Eagle head in front of flag, looking left
4. Pam T - TX - Cross My Heart's True Patriots - Patriotic Fireman - Pg 6-9 - Round design, emblem w/ red, white & blue border - 18 ct
5. Melinda S - GA - Etsy KittyAndMe - Pam Kellogg's Eagle Patriotic Mandala - NA - Eagle head only, facing forward, w/ red, white & blue design
6. Pam R - WA - Patternsonline - Fire Fighter - NA - Sampler w/ fire fighting items
7. Sally S - MI - Vanessa Ann's Holidays - America the Beautiful - Pg 83 - Words in red, white & blue
8. Susan L - MI - Poppy Creations - God Bless America - NA - Song lyrics w/ small vignettes ... Uncle Sam, Liberty Bell, etc.
9. Carolyn P - MA - Military Cross Stitch - Coast Guard Flag - NA - Red, white & blue w/ insignia centered
10. Ellen S - NZ - Heritage Series - Great Seal of the United States - NA - Round US Eagle shield
11. Jackie B - NC - Etsy StitchStitchHouse - American Flag Eagle - NA - Wings spread, flying right, shape from US flag
12. Barb K - MI - Symbols of Freedom - US Flag - Pg 13 - Waving from pole w/ "God bless the USA" beneath
13. Vicki R - CT - Stitch Shots - Statue of Liberty - NA - Statue on left, red & blue horizontal band, "Give me your tired, your poor, etc" above band
14. Sandra P - MA - Etsy ThreadsAndThings - America Banner - NA - Red, white & blue banner w/ "America - Land that I love"
15. Theresa M - IA - Etsy HallStitch - Independence Day - NA - 3 Soldiers in blue silhouette, saluting the flag
16. Sharon H - UK - Cross My Heart's True Patriots - Patriotic Police - Pg 10-13 - Round design, emblem w/ red, white & blue border
17. Jane S - MO - Cross My Heart's True Patriots - Patriotic EMT - Pg 2-5 - Round design, emblem w/ red, white & blue border
18. Carol H - PA - Stoney Creek magazine - USA - NA - Flag surrounded by "USA" & stars
19. Laura E - MI - pic2pat.com - Heart, Eagle and Star - NA - Each done w/ flag design
20. Bonnie W - WA - Glendon Place - Let Freedom Ring - NA - Liberty Bell w/ quote on red, white & blue banner
SIGNUPS FOR THIS QUILT ARE CLOSED
In late October 2017, 3 year-old Kyler started having low-grade fevers in the evening. Weeks later, he began having leg pains during the night that worsened over a few days. Kyler was diagnosed with B-Cell Ph-like Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on 11/21/17 and began treatment the day after Thanksgiving.
Kyler is now 6 years old. Treatment for Kyler has included a very intense front-line treatment (8 months) and now maintenance. Maintenance consist of oral chemo everyday, IV chemo (Vincristine) monthly, and chemo (Methotrexate) in his spine. Kyler is tentatively scheduled for end of treatment in January of 2021. Kyler missed more than half the school year last year, had multiple count drops, chemo holds, fevers, hospital stays, ER visits, port studies, port replacement surgery and more.
With all the medications that treat leukemia, come terrible side effects. That means taking his chemo isn't the only part of his treatment. Kyler also attends physical therapy, occupational therapy and counseling. Other effects have lead to emotional meltdowns, separation anxiety, generalized anxiety, PTSD, insomnia, defiance, chemo induced neuropathy, foot drop, and more.