Birth Date: March 14, 2014
Diagnosis: TCell Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Theme - Football, Baseball Favorite teams Atlanta Braves & Atlanta Falcons
Due Date: April 1, 2023
On July 12, 2022 our worlds were turned upside down when Chance got diagnosed with T-Cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
From the date of his diagnosis we found out he would be spending the next 28 days at CHOA Egleston receiving strong chemotherapy. Chance has been such a warrior through this process so far. He is one of the strongest kids I have ever met through all the chemo and the pain and nausea that it has caused him he has still hung on strong and kept going.
Chance has finished his induction phase of chemotherapy and we are happy to say that the chemo has killed all the bad cells in his body. Chance will continue to get chemo for the next 2 1/2 years to maintain that the cells will never return. The next six months of chemo therapy appointments is going to be really hard on his little body. So if you are the praying type please continue to pray hard for our sweet boy as he has a long road ahead of him.
Below is a list of patterns that have been chosen for this quilt.
Please check this list for duplications before signing up.
Link to sign-up form is at the bottom of the list.
Accepting 20 signups
1. Steph H - WI - Climbing Goat Designs: baseball players silhouettes
2. Sandy S - MO - NFL Sweeatshirts by Nomis - Atlanta Falcons
3. Carolyn P - MA - Football Helmet: Atlanta Falcons
4. Jani P - CO - Hooked on Football -A football field with the word "Football" written on the field. Will use Atlanta Falcons colors.
5. Angela T - CA - On the team - Picture of a baseball player swinging a bat
6. Beth A - IN - Cross Stitch by Lily - Etsy - Atlanta Braves Cap
7. Pam T - TX - Super Sport 3 (Baseball) - Pitcher
8. Debbie S - AL - Etsy - Baseball Sports Mini Sampler - Sampler of various baseball items, will change some to light blue
9. Carol H - PA - Stoney Creek Sports Bk. 46 & Gloria & Pat Sports That Count Bk. 7 - football player and word "football"
10. Brittany N - NV - Alexstitches.com - Major League Baseball logo
11. Bonnie W - WA - Kendrascrochetedcreations.bl - Atlanta Falcons logo, red and black
12. Pam R - WA - Sportstacular Stitches by Stoney Creek -
13. Lisa B - NY - Etsy - Better at the Ballpark - Words Life is Better at the Ballpark and baseball in red and blue
14. Michelle D - LA -NFL Huddles by Needleworks - Falcon wearing helmet holding football
15. Rita L - MI - Easy Patterns - Atlanta Braves pattern C - Two crossed tomahawks in circle with words"1876" and "Atlanta Braves"
16. Gail B - ID - Stoney Creek World of Sports, book 144 - baseball player in batting stance. Will use Braves colors
17. Ginny H - NY - Special Request - Childs name with orange Leukemia Ribbon
18. Steph L - ID - Stoney Creek World of Sports, book 144 - baseball player in pitching stance. Will use Braves colors
19. Carrie H - MO - https://www.alexstitches.com/ - Football
20. Jeanne O - PA - Fast Action Sports - running player with football in arm - will swap out colors for team