Birth Date: January 11, 2012
Diagnosis: B-Cell Leukemia
Theme: Wrestling, Soccer, Basketball
(Favorite teams - Golden State Warriors & Atlanta United)
Due Date: September 1, 2022
Noah was diagnosed with Leukemia on February 9, 2022. He stayed several days in hospital. During that stay and after discharge, he has had 9 chemo treatments and several spinal taps.
There have been many trips to the hospital, lots of medications, and now is inpatient 4 days every other week for treatment.
Noah takes most things in stride. He's a great kid, but he is in for a long journey of many months of treatment. God is in control and will carry Noah and us through. Thanking you in advance for doing this for him.
Below is a list of patterns that have been chosen for this quilt.
Please check this list for duplications before signing up.
Link to sign-up form is at the bottom of the list.
Accepting 20 signups
1. Twila R - AZ - suehillisdesigns.net - Play Soccer - eat sleep and play soccer with a soccer ball in the upper right corner (adding red and black border so design area will be at least 6")
2. Vicki R - CT - Cross Stitcher magazine June 2003 - Boy kicking soccer ball with word
soccer in background
3. Sandy S - MO - Sports That County by Gloria and Pat - Wrestling - Two wrestlers in match
4. Julie L - PA - Mike Vickery's Team Spirit - Jump shot - One player taking a shot and second trying to block, will try to make player 2 in Warrior colors
5. Jeanne O - PA - Climbing Goat on Etsy - Footballing dreams - a boy in bed dreaming with 2 soccer players above him; will swap out colors to match Atlanta United
6. Sharon H - UK - Easypatterns blogspot.com - Atlanta united logo - Will stitch on 18 count.
7. Debbie S - AL - ETSY - Silhouette of a soccer player kicking a ball
8. Jani P - CT - Poppy Kreations - Slam Dunk - Says "SLAM DUNK" with a basketball in the middle. Will match lettering to Golden State Warriors colors
9. Pam R - WA - Action Sports Emblems by Great Big Graphs - Basketball - Basketball superimposed over court with hoop at one end, word 'basketball' underneath
10. Mary Ann M - MO - UnovaCrossStitch - Etsy - Golden State Warriors logo
11. Carol M - AZ - EAT, SLEEP, WRESTLE - Words Eat and Wrestle in Blue, Sleep in Red, shadows of wrestlers in black before Eat and after Sleep
12. Joan M - AZ -The Three Seasons by Mary Ellen Yanich - Basketball entering net, football and baseball glove with ball in it, score board and "The 3 Seasons"
13. Vicki R - CT - Basketball player with word Basketball in the background. From cross stitcher June 2003 magazine.
14. Rita L. - MI - Soccer - soccer ball on soccer field
15. Carol H - PA - Sue Hillis Designs - Play Basketball - Saying - Shoot for Your Goal - with basketball and hoop
16. Jani P - CO - Riolis - Champion - lion with his foot on a soccer ball and holding a trophy; will change to Atlanta United colors
17. Bonnie W - WA - Dennis Originals Book 12 Super Sports 4 - Two wrestlers. Big word WRESTLING. Smaller words Escapes, Pins, Take-downs.
18. Eileen K - SC - Stoney Creek Collection #144, World of Sports - Basketball player dunking ball into net says Slam Dunk. Will use Golden State Warrior Colors
19. Ellen S - NZ - Omni Book of Sport - Hoops - Player bouncing ball with HOOPS written down the side
20. Jean - NY - Pattern by Ann Logan - Modernist basketball player from waist up, with one hand outstretched to shoot ball