Birth Date: April 29, 2017
Diagnosis: B-Cell ALL
Theme: REALISTIC 1st Responder Vehicles
(Firetrucks, Police Cars, Ambulances
Due Date: October 1, 2021
Colton had a cough and congestion for a while. We had him and his siblings at the doctor a few times since the beginning of the year. We took him to the doctor on Monday, March 29 because he had been having bloody noses and just felt awful. They gave us some saline and allergy meds and told us to let them know how he was doing in a week. Along came the stomach bug, and all of us got it. Colton was having a hard time recovering. He was tired, cold and just did not feel good. We also noticed that a bruise that he got a couple weeks before was not going away. Saturday we went to the zoo and he was feeling better. We noticed he was not walking like normal didn't want to walk. We also noticed a couple more bruises. Sunday was Easter. He didn’t really want to eat, and only hunted a few eggs before he sat down to rest. He preferred sitting on my lap to playing. We decided that we would call the doctor on Monday because we figured he was anemic. I was getting him ready for bed, and noticed bruises on his belly. We got him up the next morning for his doctor appointment, and noticed a rash on his belly. This was a little more nerve racking. We went to the doctor, and they sent us to the lab for blood tests. We left the hospital and went to DQ for lunch. While we were in line to order, we got a call telling us we needed to get Colton to the hospital immediately. His numbers were alarming low. We headed to St. Louis Children’s Hospital. When we arrived they inserted an IV and drew more blood. They confirmed what I feared, he has leukemia. We were admitted that evening for a 2-3 week stay.
Colton had surgery scheduled for noon on Wednesday, but it got pushed a little later. They told us Colton has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. The surgery was performed to place a port for chemotherapy, and a bone marrow test and spinal fluid test. They also gave him his first dose of chemo. We appreciate everyone’s support and ask for lots of prayers.
Below is a list of patterns that have been chosen for this quilt.
Please check this list for duplications before signing up.
Link to sign-up form is at the bottom of the list.
Accepting 12 signups
1. April N - CA - Etsy MaryHickmottDesigns - Life Flight Helicopter - NA - Going left
2. Peggy G - FL - Cyber Stitchers - Police Car - NA - Going left
3. Debbie S - AL - Etsy ThorncreekDesigns - Fire Truck - NA - Red truck, side view, going right
4. Carolyn P - MA - Etsy XStitchEverything - Ambulance - NA - White w/ red stripes, going left
5. Jeanne O - PA - Stoney Creek's A Job Well Done - Police - Pg 2-3 - Police car w/ "POLICE" above car
6. Ginny H - ID - Stoney Creek's Hard Working Vehicles #279 - Ambulance - Pg - Going left
7. Sandra P - MA - Etsy Domcraft - Police Car - NA - Black, front view
8. Vicki R - CT - Imaginating's Love Trucks - Fire Truck - Pg 5 - Red, side view, going left
9. Carol H - PA - Stoney Creek's A Job Well Done - Firefighter - Pg ? - Fire truck on top of flames, w/ "Firefighter"
10. Dawn O - IL - Etsy MaryHickmottDesigns - Rescue Helicopter - NA - Yellow, going left
11. Jane S - MO - Puckerbrush's We Serve and Protect - EMT - Pg 3-4 - Ambulance, front view w/ Paramedic in front
12. Hallie W - CA - Etsy MaryHickmottDesigns - Police Helicopter - NA - Blue & Yellow, going left
SIGNUPS FOR THIS QUILT ARE CLOSED