Zander's story first started out at being born prematurely at 31 weeks and 2 days. He weighed 3 pounds when he was born. He wasn't meeting milestones and was having weird shaking episodes and staring off into space. When he was 18 months old we asked that an MRI be done. The MRI revealed he has brain damage called peri ventricular luekomalacia. He was also diagnosed with spastic quadriplegic Cebral Palsy. We were told his brain damage is one of the things that caused his seizures.
He has also been diagnosed with Hypotonia, high and low muscle tone, asthma and estptropia eye sight problems. He is non verbal but babbles like a baby. He functions like a 6 to 7 month old. Zander had to have a g-tube placed because he aspirates liquids. He also has sensory issues. He has a wheelchair because he is not able to sit up on his own. Still he is a very happy loving boy.
Below is a list of patterns that have been chosen for this quilt.
Please check this list for duplications before signing up.
Link to sign-up form is at the bottom of the list.
Accepting 20 signups
1. Sandra P - FL - LA's Disney Pixar Toy Story & Beyond - Buzz Lightyear Out of This World Adventures - Pg 14-17 - Flying forward, omitting words
2. Sandy G - VA - my-cross-stitch-patterns.com - Buzz Lightyear - Pg 3 under "Catoons" - Flying to left
3. Debbie S - AL - LA's Disney Pixar Toy Story & Beyond - Buzz & Woody Wall Hanging - Pg 5-7 - Standing w/ Buzz saluting Woody
4. Sandy S - MO - freepuntodecruz.com - Buzz Lightyear - NA - Head of Buzz smiling
5. Mary Ann M - MO - p-tites-croix-et-jour-d-aiguilles.com - Slinky Dog - NA - Standing
6. Dona R - WA - Pinterest - Toy Story Aliens - NA - 2 facing & pointing up at "Ooooh"
7. Peg S - FL - ohmy.disney.com & personal design - Toy Story Quotes - NA - Logo & quotes from movies
8. Gwenda L - FL - Etsy PIXcross - Woody - NA - Headshot
9. Jeanne O - TX - Etsy FiddleStickSau - There's a Snake in My Boot - NA - Boot, cowboy hat, snake & words
10. Carolyn P - MA - Etsy PIXcross - Woody, Buzz & Jessie - NA - 3 standing side-by-side
11. Joyce H - VA - Solo Patrones Punto Cruz - Mr. Potato Head - NA - Will add border or line from movie to enlarge
12. Gail S - MD - Solo Patrones Punto Cruz - Mrs. Potato Head - NA - Will add border or line from movie to enlarge
13. Mary M - CA - LA's Toy Story & Beyond - Woody's Saddlebags - Pg 22-25 - Woody waving
14. Joanie E - CA - Etsy KeenahsCrossStitch - Toy Story Aliens - NA - Trio of alien toys from Arcade Game
15. Gail B - ID - Etsy PIXcross - Jessie - NA - Headshot
16. Steph L - ID - puntodecruz/blogspot.com - Target Shooting (Bullseye) - NA - Horse rearing
17. Laura D - AL - crossstitchquest.com - Toy Story Logo - NA
18. Jean A - WI - Etsy KeenahsCrossStitch - Buzz Lightyear & Aliens - NA - Buzz standing behind 3 aliens from Arcade
19. Pam E - SC - Etsy PopularStitch - Woody's Foot - NA - Footprint w/ Andy's name
20. Pam T - TX - pinimg.com - Hamm - NA - Piggy bank
SIGNUPS FOR THIS QUILT ARE CLOSED