Birth Date: June 28, 2015
Diagnosis: Posterior fossa Arachnoid Cyst, 47XYY, Congenital Vertical Talus, Bronchial Pulmonary Displayia, Tethered Spinal Cord, Type 2 Laryngeal cleft
Theme: Construction & Farm Vehicles and Machinery
Due Date: May 1, 2019
Asher was born early at 30 weeks. He spent 62 days in the NICU and has hard a very hard road from day one. We always say Asher is not a quitter. He has an extra chromosome called 47xyy/Jacobs Syndrome.
Since leaving the NICU he has been in and out of the hospital non stop and had many surgeries. He has had two foot surgeries for a foot deformity called Congenital Vertical Talus. He was casted for five weeks on one leg before they did surgery. He has had throat surgery for a type 2 Laryngeal Cleft, brain surgery for a posterior fossa Arachnoid cyst, back surgery for a tethered spinal cord, tubes in his ears, and eye surgery on his tear ducts.
He has had so many tests and MRIs that we can't even count anymore. He also has low muscle tone and is very hyper dorsiflexed. So he walks on the inside of his feet and with a limp. He does wear braces and they tend to help. He also struggles with holding objects and using his hands with everyday activities. He can do it but just does it his way. It's Asher's normal. His fine motor skills just need more practice. He also has some sensory issues that we work on everyday.
He is an amazing little boy and we are such proud parents to call him ours. He has four siblings. Three older sisters and a baby brother that love him dearly.
Below is a list of patterns that have been chosen for this quilt.
Please check this list for duplications before signing up.
Link to sign-up form is at the bottom of the list.
Accepting 12 signups
1. Rita L - MI - SC's More Hardworking Vehicles - Bulldozer - Pg 4-5 - Yellow & black, right angle view
2. Sandra P - FL - Cyberstitchers.com - Caterpillar Loader - NA - Bucket on ground
3. Jeanne O - TX - Cyberstitchers.com - Caterpillar Excavator - NA - Bucket on ground
4. Frank O - TX - Cyberstitchers.com - Caterpillar Skid Steer Loader - NA - Bucket in air
5. Sandy S - MO - Dew Desgins' Wheelies - Watermelon Truck - Pg 4 - Old blue pickup loaded with watermelons
6. Vicki R -CT - Imaginating's I Love Trucks - Cement Truck - Pg 3 - Red & white, adding a border
7. Elaine B - TX - SC's Country Pride - The Good Life - Pg 7 - Green John Deere tractor in front of barn
8. Pam T - TX - Cyberstitchers.com - Caterpillar Wheel Loader - NA - Facing right w/ bucket raised
9. Julie L - PA - Classic I.H. Collectible Tractors - Case VAC - Pg 4 - Orange tractor facing right
10. Peggy G - FL - cross-stitch-pattern.net - Backhoe - NA - Yellow, facing left
11. Nancy F - IL - SC's More Hardworking Vehicles - Dump Truck - Pg 2-3 - Red dump truck
12. Mary M - CA - SC's Antique Tractor Collection - General Purpose - Pg 14-15 - Green w/ yellow wheels
SIGNUPS FOR THIS QUILT ARE CLOSED