Maggie Rose started getting sick when she was 3. That year ... 2005 ... she had a feeding tube placed, and still has one to this day. She was diagnosed with asthma when she was 9 months old, and recently with chronic asthma.
In June 2016, Maggie was also diagnosed with Papillary thyroid cancer, and her thyroid gland was removed in July. She received treatment for that through November 2016. Treatment was restarted in January 2018.
All her life it's been doctors, tests, blood work, etc. She looks forward to the weekends so she can rest and spend time with her siblings. No matter what life brings Maggie is always smiling and always positive.
UPDATE - September 2018: Maggie has had a lung biopsy and they are getting a second opinion on the results from Cleveland Clinic. We won't know anything on that for another three weeks. She's also having another bone marrow biopsy in October to decide when her bone marrow transplant will be done. In November she will be going to Miami for a whole body scan to see if surgery or radioactive iodine is need.
Below is a list of patterns that have been chosen for this quilt.
Please check this list for duplications before signing up.
Link to sign-up form is at the bottom of the list.
Accepting 24 signups
1. Shendy M - OR - Sudberry House Musical 1 - French Horn - Pg 1 - With pink flowers, blue ribbon & staff w/ notes
2. Susie K - WA - Stoney Creek Instruments of Love - Drums - Pg 12-13 - Notes in background
3. Ginny H - ID - Stoney Creek Life is a Song - Treble Clef - Pg 2 - With hummingbird & flowers
4. Gwenda L - FL - Etsy ShopTube - Music Heart - NA - "MUSIC" w/ instruments surrounding in a heart shape
5. Sandra P - FL - Stoney Creek Love is the Music - We Hear Music - Pg 18-19 - Piano keys w/ roses & words
6. Peggy G - FL - dailycrossstitch.com - Music is My Life - NA - Words in red & black w/ 2 notes, adding border to enlarge
7. Joyce H - VA - dailycrossstitch.com - Birds and Notes - NA - 2 birds perched on notes, adding Psalms reference to singing
8. Jeanne O - TX - Etsy ClimbingGoatDesign - Jazz Musicians - NA - 2 musicians back to back in silhouette, playing horns
9. Carol H - PA - Stoney Creek Love is the Music - Mandolin - Pg 3 - On window sill w/ city scape background
10. Sharon H - UK - Etsy Stitchrovia - You Rock - NA - "YOU ROCK" w/ instruments surrounding forming a circle
11. Carol L - PA - Leisure Arts' Sing His Praises - Amazing Grace - Pg 7 - Lyrics w/ notes & horn
12. Jackie B - NC - Imaginating Let's Sing - NA - G Clef in center w/ 5 lines of music related words
13. Mary Z - CA - Etsy ClimbingGoatDesigns - Musical Instruments Silhouette - NA - 5 instruments done in blues
14. Alexia R - MN - passioncreative.com - La Musique - NA - Heart w/ staff, g clef & notes inside
15. Dona R - WA - Imaginating - Music is Love - NA - Keyboard, flute, & flowers w/ words
16. Carolyn P - MA - White Willow Stitching - Tribal Music - NA - 2 notes comprised of musical symbols & flowers
17. Ellen S - NZ - Imaginating - Music Gives My Soul Wings - NA - Words w/ clef & butterfly in multiple colors
18. Bonnie W - WA - Janlynn kit - Music is a Gift of God - NA - Words surrounded by hymn lyrics, staff and notes
19. Frank O - TX - Etsy Happinesst - Electric Guitar - NA - Red w/ notes
20. Pam R - WA - Stoney Creek 10/2005 - Music Speaks - Pg 34-36 - Words w/ clef, notes & flowers
21. Karen B - PA - Etsy ClimbingGoatDesigns - Musical Notes- NA - 3 notes done in blues
22. Peg S - FL - True Colors leaflet - Musical Harmony - NA - Words w/ violin, saxophone, & flowers
23. Lynn - OR - AllStitches4You/com - Singing in the Rain - NA - Words w/ umbrella & musical notes
24. Julie L - PA - Stoney Creek Love is the Music - Trombone - Pg 14 - Horn w/ roses and phrase
SIGNUPS FOR THIS QUILT ARE CLOSED